Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Week 8


Oí! Its my Birthday!!! :) finally 20! so update on Dallas. i told you he broke his foot. friday hot got surgery on it in Salvador and it went very well. hes recovering good and will be back to missionary work soon. he got it dont in salvador because if he went home he cant come back and he really likes it here. and everything that happens to him happens to me... i jumped out of my bed the other night and landed bad on my foot haha. but its not bad, just sore. itll be fine im 2 days i bet. :)
Im picking up the language ok. I will get it. Im excited to be out in the field soon! São Paulo is so hot. but last week it was pretty cool, but today its back to very hot. 
Im enjoying my time here.  not much happens here exciting enough to be emailed.  if you sent me a letter or anything start sending it to my mission address. ill sent that in a seperate email. sorry. i dont have much time to write at all. but im having a good time. loving reading the book of mormon daily. It been fun being with a huge group of kids my age doing the same thing, working for the same pourpose.  so thats about all i can thin of now. i hope everythings going well for all of you! sorry if i have bad spelling errors, im in a rush. but i love you all and hope your doing well!
Elder Cluff 

No comments:

Post a Comment