Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Report


I dont have much time to write today. they only give us 30 mins at the MTC. So my first week is over tomorrow. Its been great. My companion and district is great! Im learning Portuguese ok. From day one the teachers speak little English. So we have to pay attention to what he is saying and were picking it up. The MTC's new program is they have people come as investigators and we teach them in Portuguese. Its hard cause they wont speak or show they understand any English so were in the dictionary most of the time. Its great though!
I am having a great time. I went to the temple in today which is always amazing! But my days are studding, teaching, and learning so theres not too much to report. I need letters though! Write me! :) my address is
Elder Weston Landen Cluff
MTC Mailbox # 321
BRA-VIT 1213
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
My visa might come this week. I hear its common for it to come 5 weeks after you turn in the electronic visa which was 5 weeks ago this week for me. so if it does ill email you and have everyone write to the Brazil address. I hope to hear from all of you soon. i only have 30 mins to email so im sending this out to everyone but i cant respond to you if you reply so please write instead of emailing until i get out of the mtc.  unless your close family and keep it short :) Love you all!
Elder Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment