Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Week In Brazil! (Plus, An Address!)

Hey! its so humid here! not supper hot though. like 80. Brazil is sweet. todays p-day so i walked around the town a bit. where we can. its was way fun! The food is weird here. i dont like it very much. but its not too bad. its crazy listening to Portuguese everywhere! im still learning and im excited to get into the field! soon. on the 16. so my address in the mtc is Elder Weston Cluff. Box 5 DST 45-A Vitória mission.  Rua Padre Antonio D´Angelo.  121 Casa Verde, São Paulo-SP.  02516-040 Brasil. so write to that untill jan 9th, then write to my mission address. ill write that next week. sorry i dont have much time at all. If you send packages wait till after jan 9th and send them to my mission address. and dont mark a high value on the package cause they wont give it to me without making me pay taxes on on. so make a low value. I love you guys. sorry i cant write more. im thinking of you all. and im doing good. picking up the language ok.
Com Amo Elder Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment